Terms and Conditions
The term "us" or "we" refers to Gail Baines, the owner of the website, whose office is at 78 Kenmore Ave, Cambridge, Ontario, N1S 3H6, Canada. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All our resources are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes applicable in your region.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
This website and its content is copyright of Living Water Bible Games - © Gail Baines. All rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit any of the products or content.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of the website content for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You are welcome to share these resources with others providing that:
- They are not used for any commercial purpose.
- They are not changed in any way.
- All copyright information is kept intact.
- You do not charge for the content or the way it is delivered, nor bundle it with something you charge for.
- You do not use any of the resources as a gift in order to solicit donations, subscribers, or similar things.
- They are not made available in a public way (such as on a website or in a book) without our written permission.
You may, and are encouraged to, link to pages on this website, however, please do not link directly to the PDF files. You may use on your website, for the purpose of showing what the game is like and linking to the game page, the pictures of the games/resources that are displayed on this site.